Skips On Wheels
Hiring a Skip On Wheels is an efficient, hassle-free alternative to a traditional road skip. It’s a quick and simple way to de-clutter your home and get rid of your unwanted items. And because we’ll always recycle your waste where possible, it’s also eco-friendly.
A Flexible and Convenient Service
We offer a choice of skip types and sizes to match your requirements. Just tell us what you need, and we’ll deliver and collect at a time to suit you.
Simple and Cost-effective
It costs just £50 to hire a Skip on Wheels – and you don’t need a permit.
Call us today on 0161 488 4468.
STEP 1 Call us to let us know the size and number of the skips you’d like to hire and the types of waste you want to dispose of. Please read the Important Notes below before you call.
STEP 2 We'll deliver the skip(s) direct to your property at the agreed time. No permit required!
STEP 3 We’ll collect the skip(s) a week later, or earlier if you prefer. Don’t worry if the skips fill up quickly – you can book a second collection for just £40.
- We don’t collect builders’ waste.
- Our Skips on Wheels service isn’t suitable for the disposal of: asbestos, computer monitors, televisions, full paint cans, aerosols, gas canisters, tyres, fridges or freezers, or plasterboard.
- The equipment we use and our delivery and collection methods aren’t suitable for excessively heavy items. We need to be able to wheel the bin back to our vehicles and dispose of your waste safely and efficiently.
- Our skips mustn’t be overloaded. We reserve the right to ‘level’ the waste, or remove any unsuitable items on collecting the skip if it’s deemed inappropriate for safe transit.
- Please note that most local councils offer a free pick-up and disposal service for white goods.
Waste not suitable?
For items that aren’t suitable for our Skips on Wheels service, please contact us. We’ll discuss the most efficient and cost-effective method of disposing of and/or recycling your waste, and give you the best possible price.